To give a voice to abused children.
To minimise the secondary abuse children suffer when they report abuse against them, by addressing the unsympathetic reporting system in South Africa. With the main focus on victim support and training.
- To educate communities on what child abuse is, signs and symptoms and how to report it.
- Award individuals who have gone beyond the call of duty to protect and assist our children.
- Child Friendly Reporting Facilities (Victim Support)
- Direct Impact 2018 : 20 000 children
- Comfort Packs (Victim Support)
- Direct Impact 2019 : 2 000 children
- Specialised Soft Skills Training - Detectives and social workers (Skills Development)
- 90 Detectives trained in 2019
- Medical Practitioners Training (Skills Development)
- School Programmes (Education)
- Direct Impact 2019 : 10 000
- “Incentive Awards (Community Mobilisation): 45 Detectives awarded in 2019