Litshani Vhana-Vha-De Foundation (LVVF) is a non-profit organisation that renders welfare services to orphans, vulnerable children and youth in the rural areas of the Thulamela Municipality in Limpopo Province, South Africa.
To give all children and youth the opportunity to live a better life.
- To supply children and youth with basic necessities by developing their skills and talents.
- To promote, protect and enhance the safety, well-being and healthy development of children and youth.
Litshani Vhana-Vha-De Foundation's Mandate
- Lobby and advocate for the rights of children and youth, including the protection of our environment;
- Provide psychosocial support to children and youth;
- Host workshops which provide education on child rights;
- Work closely and directly with children and youth;
- Mobilize and strengthen rural communities to meet the needs of vulnerable children and youth;
- Work in partnership with local, national and international organizations dealing with children and youth;
- Conduct research on the rights of children and youth; and
- Provide DOTS support and comprehensive care to people living with HIV/AIDS, TB and other potentially fatal diseases.
- Early Childhood Care and Development Programme
- Community Library and Literacy Programme
- Community Outreach Programme
- Community Sewing Project
- Home Community Based Care Programme and Health Promotion
- Environmental Education and Awareness Programme