My motivation to join SaferSpaces:
Violence against children is a disease which can and must be prevented and cured. I joined the newly founded Child Protection Collaborative in the Western Cape to apply my energies and experiences to ensure that children will have a much safer environment to grow up in.
I'm working in these sectors:
I'm specialising in these theme(s):
- Project development and coordination.
- Learning facilitation (training).
- Consultative coaching.
- Policy development for child safety in communities and churches.
- Application of the Children's Act of 2005 in faith based organisations.
- Neighbourhood Watch practices and procedures.