My motivation to join SaferSpaces:
John Preller has senior management skills having experiences as a senior branch and provincial area manager with an international steel company from age 25 for over 16 years before going into private business, there after focusing more on the emotional needs of individuals launching and practicing as an emotional counselor in private practice.
Has extensive experience in conducting community outreach programs as an elected chairman of a large number of different NGO’s, founded a support group for addicts 12 years ago and still managing group therapeutic meetings every week.
- Past Chairman over 10 years as Humewood Community Police Forum Chairman and also Custer CPF Chairman
- Current Management Board Chairman S.A National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependancy of Port Elizabeth
Focus is on empowering individuals to achieve their potential in life to exceed their boundaries of expectation.
I'm working in these sectors:
I'm specialising in these theme(s):
- Emotional Counselling
- Substance Abuse
- Public Presentations
- Community Policing matters
- Counselling - UNISA
- Advanced Counselling - UNISA
- Counselling - Counselling Institute of SA
- Business Management - DAMELIN College
- Finance for non financial Managers - Stewarts & Lloyds SA
- Bachelor & Masters Degree's - Substance Support Groups - Therapon University USA.
- Advanced Certificate Mechanical Engineering – Pretoria Technical College
- Ordained Pastor Damascus Ministries