My motivation to join SaferSpaces:
I am an anthropologist working in the field of violence. Currently, I am employed as a social researcher in the Department of Social Development. My professional experience specifically relates to children and youth who perpetrate violence and crime. My research interests and work mainly include child and youth offendors, secure care facilities, gangsterism, incarceration, recidivism and the link between child victimisation and perpetration.
I'm working in these sectors:
I'm specialising in these theme(s):
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Programme Evaluation and Design
- Training for probation officers and other practitioners working with child and youth offenders.
- Sitting on Accreditation Committee for Diversion Programmes for Child offenders
- Strategic support for programme design
- Policy Analysis, Development and Implementation Learning Programme
- Monitoring and Evaluation Design
- Diversion programmes for child and youth offenders