Basadi Hatella Pele projects is hosting a conference titled Gender- Based Violence against Women and Children on 22 and 23 February 2018 at the Emperors Palace, Kempton Park, Johannesburg.
Gender-Based violence is one of the biggest problems we faced as a country in 2017 from women being abused and killed by their partners, to children being molested in our schools. It’s time we as a country to do away with such crimes and speak up against such crimes.
Topics to be discussed at the Conference :
- Gas-lighting and other forms of emotional abuse; when violence is psychological
- Baseline study on ending sexual violence in schools
- Using an integrated approach to address GBV in Diepsloot
- POWA GBV APP
- Prevention should not be a Fight but a Right
- Signs of an abusive relationship
- Redesigning broken communities
- The Gift of Intuition - Women taking back their strength through Empowerment
- The different kinds of abuse (Violence against Women and Children)
- Community-based Social Support Groups for victims of GBV
- Exploring the barriers that prevent women from leaving abusive relationships
For more details see the conference brochure.
For booking purposes contact Basadi on email@example.com