1. How does SaferSpaces gather contact details and how is it used?
The only contact details gathered are those which users voluntarily submit – on registration forms, submit forms for resources as well as user, project and organisational profiles, survey forms, by using the SaferSpaces website and/or in email messages.
2. With whom does SaferSpaces share these contact details?
These details are shared only with other registered users on the website (via user, project and/or organisational profiles) and with the SaferSpaces admin staff (e.g. for sending media releases, newsletters, invitations to related events with your consent).
3. What is the data removal policy of SaferSpaces?
Any requests to unsubscribe from mailing lists or remove personal data from our databases should be submitted by email. User profiles can be deleted via the link in the members' section. For deleting project or organisational profiles, please contact us by e-mail. Email newsletter subscribers are able to unsubscribe themselves from mailing lists by clicking on the link at the foot of all email newsletters. For more information, please email email@example.com.
4. How can I correct/update my personal information and communication preferences?
Please submit your new details by email. Email newsletter subscribers are able to update and correct any personal profiles, which they voluntarily submitted during the subscription process.
5. Who can I ask if I have any additional questions?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.