My motivation to join SaferSpaces:
The recent substance abuse statistics released by the Department of Community Safety and the Liquor Board of Gauteng, have shown that there are 150 thousand liquor outlets in Gauteing this year (2017). Two out of three of those liquor outlets are trading illegally. It was also reported by the South African Police Service (SAPS) that many cases of rape, murder, assault and domestic violence are liqour related.
I'm working in these sectors:
I'm specialising in these theme(s):
- To be a safety ambassador
- To mobilize youth to partake in safety programmes
- To initiate and implement youth development programmes
- To work with all youth formations in fighting against youth criminality in our society.
- Kemoja Youth Leadership Training
- Stepping Stones Behavioural Change Training